is fundamentally new solution for communities reading. Using
this product, you will always be in-touch with favorite communities without constant manual
checking them. It periodically checks your communities and notifies
you once any new posts are detected. The program lets you subscribe
groups you're interested in, and will track new posts only in those
groups. Also you can specify various conditions, such that CommunityMate
will notify you if any posts are detected in any topics, your
topics, or in any specified by you. It works with
Usenet newsgroups as well as HTML-based forums. When working with HTML forums this
program even saves your traffic because it skips front pages
and doesn't download all kind of graphics (ads, avatars and so on)|
You'll find this product useful in following cases:
- You're fed up of constant checking your communities manually to
find that no new messages were posted.
- You're in rage of forum flooders or just don't want to see posts
of some people.
- Periodically you miss the beginning of interesting topics and try to express your opinion
when discussion is over.
- You'd like to keep mirrors of interesting topics on your hard
- You'd like to never miss any posts, even when moderator deletes
them as soon as he sees them.
- You're not a haunter of a community, but you want to stay in-touch
with topics you're interested in.
- Polls for new posts:
- Usenet newsgroups
- HTML-based forums (Using templates).
- Notification by pop-up window and sound
- Custom schedule for each community
- Ability to view communities when offline
- Wide range of generic communities features (posting, posting
with quotes, replying by email etc.)
- Possibility to poll only selected topics or topics made by you
- Various charsets support
- Ability to download only certain number of lines from Usenet
- Works through HTTP proxy.
How does it work
- Initial steps
- CommunityMate retrieves group(subforum) list.
- One time you have to subscribe on groups you're interested and
point the program to download the actual groups content (top pages
of all topics, located on the top pages of the groups for HTTP
forums and top-level posts for Usenet newsgroups).
- Automatic procedures performed when the program polls
- Retrieval of new groups list every specified period of time
- Retrieval of subscribed groups top pages.
- Detecting which topics have new posts and downloading their top
- Checking whether changes conform notification conditions and
notifying you if so.
Last Version: 1.0 Beta
Last Updated: April 12, 2007
Click on the icon and select Open to install the program
now or Save to store distribution package file
on your hard drive and install it manually.
CommunityMate needs templates to parse forums data. Now we provide
templates for most common forum engines like phpBB, WebWiz, Invision
Power Board, YaBB, vBulletin and so on. Templates conception lets the program work
with virtually all forums. Since the forum engines creators from time to time
modify their engines and forum hosters can switch to another engine
version sometimes you may need update your templates. To do this use the
||CommunityMate Templates Pack
Last Updated: February 28, 2007
Click on the icon and select Save to store templates file
on your hard drive and open (double-click) it - it'll be
Template pack itself is simple ZIP-archive but has different
(.cmta) registered extension to let the program automatically
recognize and install it.
If you can't find a suitable template for community you're interested
in, just use Request Template Form
to find one. If no templates are suitable but it's possible to create
one we'll create it and inform you by e-mail as soon as it's ready.
Note: forum must be based on common engine - we're not creating
templates for individual forums.
Right now CommunityMate is in alpha-version development stage. It's
quite uncompleted version and needs to be tested in details. RightSoft
invites testers for deep exploration of the program. Most active testers
will gain a free registration for their work. If you're interested in
it, just drop a note using Contact form.
Anyway you can drop your suggestions - they would be greatly appreciated.
Microsoft® DAO 3.6 Installed.
30-day trial period. Creates trial labels when sending new posts.
Stay Informed With Our Free Newsletter
Sign up for our FREE newsletter to learn about new product releases, freebies, discounts etc. Your email address will be kept
strictly confidential - it will only be
used to send you our free newsletter. You can quickly and easily unsubscribe at any
moment by clicking a simple link
in any issue of the newsletter. Best of all, our newsletter is now 100% ad-free. Just enter your email address below, and then click the "Sign Up Now" button - it's easy.
| Order |
Contact us |
Copyright © 2001-2011
All rights reserved.