What's new in this version
Monitoring Item Properties
RightSoft on the web
- Common monitoring item properties
- Type-specific Monitoring Item Properties
Fill in the fields below to instruct Right Web Monitor how to process HTML
- " Compare Text/Html by checking the files: " switch
determines the default method the program uses to poll newly added resources
with TEXT|HTML content type (This option influences only http/https
- "Content – slower but more reliable (Recommended)"
options determines whether the program by default uses
Exact Content Analysis check method to
poll newly added resources.
- "Date and Time (Timestamp)" options determines
whether the program by default uses Resource
Size/Date/Time comparing check method to poll newly added resources.
- "For sites with Frames:" switch determines the
way the program processes documents with frame sets by default.
- "Change the URL to the main frame (Recommended)" option determines
whether the program changes the URL of the link to the main frame instead of
- "Leave the URL as is" - option determines whether
the program leaves URL of the link as previously specified (of the page with