Right Web Monitor lets you add links using a variety of different methods:
- You can add a link into the program by pressing the "New link"
toolbar button or the Alt+N hotkey.
- Drag'n'Drop onto the Drop Basket.
- From Microsoft Internet Explorer by selecting the "Track with Right Web
Monitor" context menu item or by pressing the "Web Monitor"
button which is placed in the Internet Explorer toolbar.
- Add a link by importing it from Microsoft Internet Explorer Favorites by
selecting the "File | Import | Internet Explorer favorites"
item from the main menu.
- You can import a link from external file by selecting the "File |
Import | From file" item from the main menu.
- By drawing URLs from clipboard (the "General options | Monitor
clipboard for URLs" option must be enabled).
- By opening in shell "Right Web Monitor link file" (*.rwm)