Advanced Link Properties
The "Advanced" page contains the following controls:
- "Port" - use this edit box to specify the port number on which
server that provides access to the resource (hereinafter "the remote
server") is set up.
- "Authentication required" - mark this checkbox if the
remote server requires authentication.
- "Authentication" - use the fields in this section to
enter the user name and password which will be used to authenticate you on
the remote server.
- "Summary string" - use this edit box to specify the summary format1,2.
- "Show snapshot" checkbox determines whether the snapshot of the
link should be shown on the Snapshot Window .
- "Snapshot string" edit field contains format
of the snapshot string1,2.
- Pro: "Error codes to presume resource unavailable" option determines set
of protocol response codes to presume resource unavailable. When the program
receives one of this codes from a server it presumes the resource unavailable
and fires notification alert. The response code(s) can be adjusted by pressing
"..." button and selecting it(them) from the list on the dialog box appeared
(you can add response codes to this list by editing genErrors.dat,
ftpErrors.dat and httpErrors.dat files in the program folder which are the
regular texts in ResponseCode ResponseDescription format).
1 - This field can contain
2 - See Displaying
resource summary for more information
variables, Displaying resource