What's new in this version
Monitoring Item Properties
RightSoft on the web
- Common monitoring item properties
- Type-specific Monitoring Item Properties
The "Analysis" page contains such controls as:
- "Check method" controls set includes such check method
configuring controls as:
- "Resource Size/Date/Time comparing", "Exact Content Analysis"
and "Smart Content Analysis" switches let you set analysis method of
the given resource.
- Controls to configure
Smart Content Analysis
method. Such controls are enabled only when the "Smart Content Analysis"
switch is selected.
- "Conditions" list view contains analysis conditions
"Smart Content Analysis" switch is selected.
- "Add..." button lets you create new analysis condition.
- "Edit..." button lets you modify properties of the selected
- "Delete" button deletes the selected condition.
- ("Move selected
condition Up/Down") buttons move the selected condition up or down
- If "Mark as Modified only when all the conditions are satisfied"
checkbox is checked the program marks given link as Modified (and fires
notification events respectively) only when all the analysis conditions are
satisfied (AND function). Otherwise the program marks given link as Modified
(and fires notification events respectively) when at least one analysis
condition is satisfied (OR function).
Check methods |
Smart Frameset Processing.