The "General" page gives you access to common link information
and contains the following elements:
- "URL" edit field can be used to adjust URL of the
- "Title" edit field contains the link title which is
being shown in the links view. Right Web Monitor can also automatically
extract the <title> tag from HTML documents and copy it
into the "Title" property.
- The "Description" edit field contains long
description of the link.
- "Poll this item automatically" check box determines if
the program uses built-in scheduler to poll the link automatically according
to selected schedule profile.
- "Action Profile" - here you can specify the prevously
defined action profile (a set of actions) which will be executed when the
link changes\returns error\becomes permanently unavailable.