What's new in this version
Monitoring Item Properties
RightSoft on the web
- Common monitoring item properties
- Type-specific Monitoring Item Properties
Right Web Monitor creates a log file to let you access more detailed
information about auto-checking process.
- Mark the "Allow logging" checkbox to enable the
checking process logging.
- "Log details" switch determines log detalization (Brief,
or Full). If Brief mode is selected the program logs only important events.
If Extended mode is selected the program also logs processing/analysis
events. If Full mode is selected the program logs all the events (HTTP/FTP
- The "Max log size (in lines)" edit field determines the maximum
number of lines in the log file.
- The "Delecte log records elder than specified amount of days"
field determines the number of days which log records exist in the program
database before being deleted.
- Pro: "Enable Reporter"
checkbox determines whether the program uses the
Reporter unit to make monitoring reports generation available (The
Reporter unit uses Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0 Database engine by default).
- Pro: "Clear data elder than
specified amount of days" option determines whether the program clears
Reporter data which are elder than amount of days specified in the
- Pro: "Clear Reporter DataBase"
button clears the Reporter Database immediately. Warning:
you cannot recover the cleared data!