What's new in this version
Monitoring Item Properties
RightSoft on the web
- Common monitoring item properties
- Type-specific Monitoring Item Properties
Right Web Monitor can notify you about the resource changing or removing by
- By bringing up the Notification dialog which notifies you of the
changing. The dialog contains information about changed resource's URL,
previous size, current size, previous modification date/time, current
modification date/time, date/time when the change has been detected. Also
Notification dialog contains summary string value if you have formed it
previously (see Summary strings).
You can download the changed resource, open it in browser or change its
properties by clicking the corresponding buttons placed on the dialog. To mark
changed link as Viewed just mark on the "Mark as Viewed after
closing this dialog" checkbox.
- By playing sound. You can specify different sounds for each link.
- By sending notification letter which contains details about
changing. Notification letter can be sent to several recipients and can be
customized by editing notification letter template (see Customizing
- By sending SMS message which contains details about
changing. Notification SMS message can be sent to several recipients and can be
customized by editing SMS message template (see Customizing
- By sending ICQ message which contains details about
changing. Notification ICQ message can be sent to only one UIN and can be
customized by editing ICQ message template (see Customizing
- By running a program. Various system variables can be passed as a
Also the program can download the modified resource to the location specified
in "Download to" control set (if monitoring resource
isn't POP3 mailbox or FTP folder).