Script Step Editor
Script step dialog lets you create new
Multiple Request Script
steps or configure existing ones. This dialog contains such controls as:
- "URL" - this edit field contains URL of the step1.
- "Referrer" - this edit field contains referrer of the step1.
- "Login" edit field contains login name if needed.
- "Password" edit field contains password if needed.
- "GET"/"POST" switch determines whether the program should send
GET or POST request on this step.
- Controls on the "Dynamical fields" page are intended for passing
dynamical fields from one step to another. This feature is useful if some of
the intermediate steps contain invisible fields (for example
which must be passed with next POST request for receiving the correct result.
In such cases the server generates new VALUE part
every time so to receive the correct result the program has to extact it every time too.
There are such controls as:
- "Available fields" list control contains list of the form
fields of the entire page. Fields are in the format FormName.FieldName.
This list will be filled only when the step has been executed at least one
time because it's requiered page to be cached to extract form fields.
- "Fields to pass" list contains dynamical field list to be
passed to the next step. The fields are in the following format:
- Toolbar with button set which lets you manipulate with the fields.
From top to bottom:
- Passes the selected field
- Passes all available fields
- Deletes selected field
- Deletes all the fields
- Lets you add field manually
- Lets you edit field manually
- Edit field on the "POST Data" lets you enter the POST
data to use with the POST request. This page is visible only when
"GET/POST" is switched to "POST" value.
POST data should be in format PARAM1=VALUE1 and
separated by line feeds.
1 - This field can contain
Multiple Request Script,
Multiple Request Script Recorder.